Herein we present the most important information related to personal data processing, we indicate and explain the legal grounds for the processing, its purposes and retention period. We also inform you about the rights of personal data subjects.
Your personal data controller
- IKH Pictures Productions Sp. z o.o. (referred to as IKH) at Piękna 7/9/25, 00-716 Warsaw, Poland, is the controller of your personal data. IKH as the personal data controller exercises its due diligence to protect your personal data and fulfil the requirements put forth by the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
- You can contact us by traditional mail using our address stated above, or by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of processing your personal data, the legal basis for such activities and retention period
During the course of its operations, IKH can collect and process your personal data:
- For the purposes arising from legitimate interest that IKH performs as the personal data controller to:
- respond to questions you submitted,
- protect against claims relating to the activities we do,
- inform about IKH-run activities, and events organised by us,
(legal grounds: the Regulation Art. 6.1.a and f)
In the situations described above, your personal data is being processed from the moment we answer the question posed to IKH, and for 3 years onward to protect us against any potential claims.
If there is an ongoing dispute or procedure, in particular in court, the retention period is counted starting from the day of the dispute’s resolution, or from a legally binding conclusion of the procedure.
- Perform the contracts that IKH had entered into with its affiliates;
(legal grounds: Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR)
In the case described above your personal data is being processed during the period set forth by the provisions of law in order to protect against potential claims.
- Perform the obligations that IKH has under the law
(legal grounds: Art. 6.1.c of the GDPR)
In this case the personal data is being processed for as long as it is required by the binding provisions of law.
IKH, when processing the personal data, does not use any automatized decision-making tools, not profiling, relating to personal data.
Transfer of personal data to other parties
Your data may be transferred to recipients such as auditors, lawyers, advisors, and consultants working with IKH cultural institutions cooperating with and supervising IKH and services providers, and other processors who are performing it on behalf of IKH on the grounds of Personal Data Processing Agreements.
Those parties act on the grounds of Personal Data Processing Agreements, and are equally to IKH responsible for your personal data protection.
We never transfer your personal data, sell it, or exchange for marketing purposes.
The rights of the personal data subjects
You have the right to access your personal data, obtain their copies, request their correction, and, in specified cases, deletion or processing limitation.
Persons whose data we are processing on the grounds of our legitimate interest can raise their objection by making a statement that they do not wish their personal data to be processed on these legal grounds.
As the controller, we will not share your personal data to any unauthorised persons. Therefore, if IKH is unsure if that the person requesting the data access or their deletion is actually the subject of said data, then we can require some additional information.
The right to issue a claim to Personal Data Protection Office
If you feel that your rights have been violated, you are entitled to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Cookie files (so called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, stored at the end device of a Portal User, and their purpose is to be used when browsing the Portal websites. Cookies usually include the website name, the time they have been stored for at the end device, and their unique number.
- The Portal administrator is distributing the cookies onto the end device of the Portal User when the website is accessed.
- The cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics helpful to understand how the Portal Users browse the websites which enables the Portal owners to improve its structure and content.
- after the Portal User logs in, cookies help maintaining the session so that this person is not asked repeatedly to provide their login and password.
- We use 2 main kinds of cookies on our Portal: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the end device belonging to the User until this person logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device during the period specified in the cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User. The software for websites viewing (Internet browser) usually as a default setting allows for cookies storage in the User’s end device. The Portal Users can change their cookies settings. Internet browser enables deleting cookie files. It is possible to set up an automatic cookies blocking feature, more detailed information on this function can be found in the Internet browser’s Help or Documentation sections. The limitations on the cookies use may have impact on some functionalities of the Portal websites.
- Server logs.
Information on some users behaviours are logged on the server level. This data is used for the Portal administration purposes only, and to provide efficient hosting service.
The browsed resources are identified by their URL addresses. Apart from this, the following can be recorded:
- The timestamp of a request.
- The timestamp of a reply.
- The name of the client station – identification by the HTTP protocol.
- The errors log that occurred during the HTTP transactions.
- The URL of a website previously visited by the User (referrer link), if the User was directed here via a link.
- The information on the browser.
- The IP address information.
The data mentioned above are used for the portal administrative purposes only.
- Sharing information.
The information is shared with to the extent subject to the law.
The data allowing for identification of a natural person is shared only if such person consents to it.
An operator may be under an obligation to share the collected by the Portal information with authorised bodies on the grounds of legal requests, and within the scope arising from such requests.
- Cookies management – how to express your consent and withdraw it?
The information on browsers settings is available in its menu (help section), and on the producer’s website.